If we can not reschedule a penalty fee will be charged.
- Cancelations made at least 7 days prior to trip will be penalty free.
- Cancelations made WITHIN 7 days UP TO 24 hours prior to trip will be charged $375 .
- Cancelations made within 24 hours of trip will be charged full price.
- Cancelations by the Captain due to weather or unforeseen events will be penalty free.
- Fishing licenses
- Safety gear and Equipment
- Cooler with ice
- Bottled Water
- Bait and Tackle
- Fishing Equipment
- Fish Cleaning
What to Bring
- The Boat will always be stocked with Bottled Waters and ice. Bring Anything you want to snack on and any additional drinks (No Glass Bottles).
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat are a must in the direct sun. If you need to wear shoes make sure they are Non-Marking, otherwise going barefoot. Spray sunscreen is not allowed on boat as it leaves tough stains, please apply prior!
- Storage is limited so please only bring the necessitates. Small bags are fine, No big bags/backpacks.
- Bring ziplock bags , if you would like to bring your catch with you. 1 Gallon bags work best
Need To Know
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes Prior to your scheduled Charter.
- Tipping- A Captains primary source of income is derived from tips. If you had a good time and the Capt worked hard for you to enjoy your charter, it is customary to tip 20% of the trip!
- If you are bringing children, Coordinate with the Capt. prior to the trip. Letting him know how many and their ages allows him to plan and prep accordingly.
- Payment is accepted in cash or any major credit card (at a 5% service fee).
- What to do with the fish? The Capt. will fillet what you want for you. There are plenty of great restaurants that will cook your catch at a reasonable price! Anything you don’t want to take will be shared among family, friends, and those in need. Nothing goes to waste!
- We accommodate guest of all fishing and boating experience levels. From your first time on the ocean to seasoned anglers we Offer custom, private charters that are catered to you. Make sure to talk to the Capt prior to your trip if you have any specific wants, needs, or expectations.
Grilling at the Sandbar
- If you want to add the option grill at the sandbar, make sure you coordinate with the Capt. prior to the trip. We offer homemade Shrimp, Chicken, and Fish Tacos! We can always grill the fresh catch. If you prefer something other than tacos or have any food allergies PLEASE let us know!